Enclosed trailer needed!

Cobra 65

Enclosed trailer needed!

Post by Cobra 65 »

Hello First Coast Cobra Club,

I guess I need some help again.
After I found new friends and help from the First Coast Cobra Club fixing the carburetor problem of my Superformance Roadster, which turned out not to be a carburetor problem but a worn out distributor gear - Thanks Mike!!!! Now the throw out bearing gone bad on the clutch! Nice!
I learned that an internal slave cylinder is not the best thing to have, because the transmission needs to get out! No space under the car to get the tranny out itself, so either together with the engine or removing the interior and the transmission tunnel and through the cockpit!
Way more than I could do....of course.
I found a shop in Fort Lauderdale and Johan (the owner) is completing Superformance Roadsters for a living. To me he knows what he is doing. Plus he can convert it into an external slave to prevent that from happening again.
Now i need the get my Snake to Fort Lauderdale - as I pamper my car a lot I want to trailer her in an enclosed trailer - the car never saw rain.
I tried to find a rental trailer but so far I wasn't successful.
Is there anybody who owns an enclosed trailer and would borrow it? I'm willing to pay for wearing out the tires or more.
Or does anybody know a place where I can rent an enclosed trailer?
Thanks for your help!!!

Hope to get her on the road real soon!

Stefan
Cobra 65

Re: Enclosed trailer needed!

Post by Cobra 65 »

Thanks to the Club I was offered a trailer!
Thank you guys so much.
Stefan