10 1/2 Years................................

earlsflyincobra

Re: 10 1/2 Years................................

Post by earlsflyincobra »

Tom, I like that, too bad I can't get an Animated Under hood graphic, LOL!! O} O} O} Got the hood weatherstrip started, ran out of material and need about two feet more, dang it. Have to wait till Monday to find it. Also, I forgot to add install windshield wiper arms, not that I'll be driving in the rain, but gotta have them.
earlsflyincobra

Okay, someone on Club Cobra pointed this out soooooooooooooooooo.........

Okay, you got me but let me explain how I got 10 1/2 out of 13.......Kidney cancer, NO build time for 9 months, Knee surgery, NO build time for 6 months, Pituitary tumor, NO build time for 6 months, Gall bladder removal, NO build time for 3 months, Back surgery, NO build time for 6 months, LOL, See where I'm going with this........other surgeries and financial woes (not being able to convince the wife I really really needed that part NOW) and the actual build time is moere like 10 1/2 years........ ~~(/) ~~(/) ~~(/) ~~(/) ~~(/) ~~(/) :GR> :GR>
earlsflyincobra

cobraathanksters.jpg
cobraathanksters.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 4530 times
Popped the cherry, Cobra at its first car show at Hanksters.

Ventured out this morning to the Flea market show, got lots of compliments, may go to the Port Orange show tomorrow. I have already realized I need bigger brakes on the front, lol.

The Friday night show it was kind of a method to my madness my insurance agent had been bugging me to get pictures for the insurance company and her offices are was right around the corner from Hanksters so it worked out.

Also have a video that I can't get transferred from the camera to the computer?????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Last edited by earlsflyincobra on Mon May 09, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mooreken

Post by mooreken »

Earl, I didn't notice your private message until tonight. (I have never gotten one before) I tried to answer it but it seems to be stuck in the out box. Ill try to post my Cell somewhere in the member profile. The offer still stands, I just need to get my number to you so you can send me a text or call.

Congrats' on the show....the first of many I'm sure.

Ken
Avalanche325

Post by Avalanche325 »

Are you doing the DSCC cruise this weekend? You could get some nice miles on her.

Looking good!!!
earlsflyincobra

Unfortunately no, I don't think she is quite ready for that kind of distance...... :GR> :GR>
earlsflyincobra

meandcobra.jpg
meandcobra.jpg (488.46 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
cobraenginecompartment.jpg
cobraenginecompartment.jpg (445.24 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
Pictures taken by a friend at Hanksters car show on Friday, 05/06/2016, Cobra's first Official Outing......can you tell I'm HAPPY!!!!!! O>> O>> O>> O>> O>> O>> O>> O>> O>> O>>
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

Earl,

Lookin' great ..] ..] ..]

Tom
earlsflyincobra

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so PISSED right now, ordered 11" disc brake conversion for the Cobra, had plans to install it tomorrow morning, just realized they sent me Chevy 5 on 4.75 bolt pattern disc instead of the Ford 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern I needed, now, hopefully/unfortunately I can send the disc back on Tuesday and have them replaced with the right disc, guess I'll be waiting until "NEXT" weekend to install the larger brakes on the Cobra...... :GR> :GR> :GR>
earlsflyincobra

More Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, since the FedEx man can't follow simple directions I won't be getting my new rotors until Monday now, another weekend grinds to a halt (PUN Intended, LOL) ~~(< ~~(< ~~(< ~~(< ~~(< ~~(< ~~(< ~~(<