Hydraulic TOB

mooreken

Re: Hydraulic TOB

Post by mooreken »

Glad to hear it went well and wasn't the bearing. I didn't want to stir the pot on the advise being offered. I chose the hydraulic TOB over the slave cylinder for mine. While I can see that others have had trouble with the hydraulic TOB in my case, on a non stock application, I had my horror stories with an external slave cylinder. So I'm glad to hear yours was not the issue. As of now I have 10k miles on this one with no trouble.
(of course now that I have poked it with a stick and spoke well of it, who knows) ..]
BittenAgain

Post by BittenAgain »

Sorry, Mike...can't do Sunday. Have plans already... :ymsigh: . Figuring on a Saturday 10:00 departure, drive west of StA on 214 (W. King St) out to CR13, then up towards Rt 16, back across World Golf Pkwy to Rt 1 and get to-go lunch at Blue Hen Cafe in Lincolnville and take it down to picnic tables at Eddie Vickers Park at south end of Lincolnville...
"The older I get, the faster I was..."
BittenAgain

Post by BittenAgain »

Ken, thanks for your .02 on the Hydraulic TOB. Besides the POVs here, there are a lot of folks that have had nightmares with them, so I know they can be controversial. A lot easier repair access to a slave cylinder outside of the bell housing, but they have problems too. Pick your poison!
"The older I get, the faster I was..."