New Business Long Time Coming

danc30

New Business Long Time Coming

Post by danc30 »

Hey all. It's Dan Cook. Hopefully you remember me. I have the Blue Hurricane with the silver stripes. My job took me away from the Florida sunshine, but now I am back in Jacksonville and starting a business that I think a lot of you will find very useful.

The name is, U-Wrench-It Garage, LLC. It is a DIY/Self-Service auto repair garage. I will have all the lifts, tools, and equipment that you can rent for an hourly fee.

All the equipment is new and professional grade. I have 3 Bend-Pak 10,000 lb. 2-post lifts, 2 are tall enough for vans and pick-ups, and 1 is a low profile for our Cobras. I also have a parts cleaner, sandblaster, tire mounting and balancing machines, arbor press, air tools, hand tools, etc., etc. There are also discounts for military, Police, First Responders, new customers, referrals, group rental rates (clubs using the facility together)

I am currently getting all the equipment and tools in and expect to open, hopefully, by the end of March. I am here most days now setting it up. Stop by or call for more information or visit the webpage, Facebook (Like, Follow, and subscribe to upcoming events), or send me an e-mail or call. All the information is below.
Attached is also the flyer I've been passing out. I'll be at the Flamingo Lake show this Saturday. 10-6- Flamingo Lake RV resort, 3640 Newcomb Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 www.flamingolake.com

Can't wait to cruise with you guys again. Maybe you can all show up for the Grand Opening and make a huge splash with the best muscle cars around.

Dan Cook
Toll Free: 844-UWRENCH (844-897-3624)
Local: 904-423-0549
Cell: 334-350-0763
E-Mail: uwrenchitgarage@gmail.com
Web: www.uwrenchitgarage.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/uwrenchitgarage
Flyer 1-29-16 w-rates.pdf
(328.42 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Tom Wells

Re: New Business Long Time Coming

Post by Tom Wells »

Dan,

Welcome back!

I certainly hope your business succeeds ..]

Let us know when the grand opening is so we can see if we can be there.

Tom
earlsflyincobra

Re: New Business Long Time Coming

Post by earlsflyincobra »

Pretty neat, wish we had something like this in Daytona Beach, Best of Luck with your venture. ..] ..] ..] ..]