Introduction

bfitz241

Introduction

Post by bfitz241 »

Hi guys. Just bought in St Aug and will be moving in soon. Built myself a FFR with a 351C, 750 Demon, AFD heads, Lunati hyd roller, and one off SS sidepipes[Jet Hot coated black]. Looking forward to meets, "Cars and Coffee" and whatever else.
Glad to be here.
BF
{are FFR owners welcome?]
FFR 351C AFD heads Silver w/black trim no stripes
cobra1151

Re: Introduction

Post by cobra1151 »

Hi BF,
All cobras are welcome. At last count there are 6 cobras in St. Augustine. ( 6 roadsters & 1 coupe. Quite a bit for a small city.
The makes are 2 FFR , 3 BDR , 1 Everet Morrison , & 1 other I can't recall what mfg. We have also spotted 2 others on occasion but they could be just visiting from a nearby area. In the Jacksonville & Daytona Beach area there are loads of Cobras. Post a message when you have moved in and we can have a meet & greet.What part of St. Augustine are you moving to? We are all spread out for the most part. I Myself live in a subdivision called Oakbrook.

Welcome to St. Augustine, ..]

Carl

BDR blue w/ white stripes
427 Ford Racing crate mtr.
Don't know why the smily face is in place of the double U's , computer glitch is my guess.
pops

Post by pops »

WELCOME to the MADNESS O>> O>> Im just a little north in the Jacksonville area. Where did you move here from
bfitz241

Post by bfitz241 »

Hi guys....moving from Long Island NY [so I'm the worst type of Yankee, right?] Had some unexpected health issues, no idea when the Dr will give me the all clear. Found out the hard way that when heart disease runs in your family, it runs OVER your family...should be OK soon enough though.
bfitz241

Post by bfitz241 »

I didn't put that smiley face there,,,,how'd that happen meant to type over in caps
cHarley

Post by cHarley »

No worries most of us are from up north!
Welcome.

cHarley