WTB Cobra Replica

BittenAgain

WTB Cobra Replica

Post by BittenAgain »

I'm new to the FCCC site and am interested in buying a replica Cobra. I've owned some performance cars in the past, but have always had an inner yearning for a Cobra. There are a lot of nice ones out there from what I've seen, but I'm gravitating towards Superformance, ERA and possibly Unique builds. Preference would be for a big block car, in excellent condition (not looking for a project). I will also need a place to keep it, since I live in a Vilano Beach condo.
If you have one that you're thinking of selling or know of someone who might be ready to pass theirs along to a new owner, please let me know. And if you have any insights into ownership that you would be willing to pass along, I welcome your thoughts and views. Thanks!
Bob (207) 319-3680 or bslawson@hotmail.com
"The older I get, the faster I was..."
pops

Re: WTB Cobra Replica

Post by pops »

Welcome to the site Bob ..] Good luck on your search for a cobra. But even in excellent condition these cars are a project ~~(::
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

Bob,

This one looks like it needs a little TLC, but appears to be a real bargain: http://clubcobra.com/classifieds/showpr ... oduct=7372

SOLD!

Tom
BittenAgain

The Hunt Is Over!

Post by BittenAgain »

I found the Cobra of my dreams...KMP166, an aluminum bodied, painted Kirkham with an aluminum block 427 side oiler (actually, 482). Looking forward to my first Chicken Run in it! My thanks to Tom Wells for his insights and guidance during my search!
Photo
RSSCobraFrontQ.jpg
RSSCobraFrontQ.jpg (243.97 KiB) Viewed 5260 times
"The older I get, the faster I was..."
BlackSnake

Post by BlackSnake »

Very nice Bob, excellent color... (v)