Shortest notice!

Tom Wells

Shortest notice!

Post by Tom Wells »

Since the weather is good today - and maybe tomorrow - is anyone up for a quick run to Jacksonville? If he's available, we could visit Ramey.

Let us know,

Tom
mooreken

Re: Shortest notice!

Post by mooreken »

Sorry Tom but I didn't see your post until late.....however as I am already in Jacksonville so it would have been a short trip. ~~(:: ..]

Ken
P.S. If you are looking for a short winter road trip, you can always stop by and see how the Triumph is doing....and I can give back your O2 meter. I decided that under the current trying times, to get a reading at Daytona is just too complicated. I made a couple of Interstate speed bursts the other day and I feel good that I got it in the safe zone.
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

Ken,

If the weather is OK tomorrow I may try it then. If not, whenever :)

I need to give you back your carb and see if you want some free carb parts I exhumed from the garage.

Stefan's car is running so much better with the new needle and seat that his motivation for trying another carb seems to have evaporated.

If I go I'll send a text,

Tom
BlackSnake

Post by BlackSnake »

Didn't see this in time, sorry Tom. Phil and I worked on the GT yesterday to get the rear suspension geometry set. Was planning to work on it some more today, but weather looks like it will be perfect for a drive if you're still up for it. Let me know. :W:
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

I'll check Ramey to see if he's in. What time would you like to go?

EDIT: He says he'll be back home by 9AM
BlackSnake

Post by BlackSnake »

Whenever the clouds clear out... :W:
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

Well here's the only picture I have - it was a quick 100 mile loop in beautiful weather! Mike's was parked to the right out of sight...
3CobrasAtRameys.jpg
3CobrasAtRameys.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 2248 times