DSCC Sebring Cruise

mooreken

DSCC Sebring Cruise

Post by mooreken »

They have re-scheduled this drive for Saturday March 13, 2021. While it was a long drive the last time and a little nippy in the morning,I did enjoy the drive. Any interest for this year? (Weather permitting of course).
Here is the highlights of the email I got. Tom and I left from his place the last time.

SEBRING RAIN OUT RESCHEDULE

Our Winter run to Sebring that was cancelled abruptly due a cold front bringing severe rain to central and southern Florida has been rescheduled for Saturday March 13,2021.

COWPOKES WATERING HOLE

6813 US Hwy 27 SEBRING FL. 33876

This is a change in location for better parking and access.

Gathering time will be 12:00 lunch hour to give everyone a little more leeway in case you are trying to get together with another person or group. Maybe this warmer weather and new date will allow some of you an opportunity to go for a drive.
BlackSnake

Re: DSCC Sebring Cruise

Post by BlackSnake »

I might be interested in going Ken.
Tom Wells

Post by Tom Wells »

From Mike at the DSCC:
SEBRING on SATURDAY MARCH 13, 2021 REMINDER

If anyone is on the fence, Saturday will be clear sky and high and dry! I've heard from some but need a head count for the restaurant. Let me know if you will be joining us.

Thanks, and whatever you or where ever you are time to take her for a ride!
I'm on the fence (what else is new?) but if you guys are planning to go, it would be good to let Mike know.
mooreken

Post by mooreken »

While I was planning to make it My 2nd Covid shot is conflicting so I'm going to have to pass....Sure was looking forward to it thou.
Ken