Another last minute

Tom Wells

Another last minute

Post by Tom Wells »

Mike and I are meeting tomorrow at 10:30 to go have lunch with Ramey in JAX. Anyone interested see you there. If not, not...

:lol:

Tom
Tom Wells

Re: Another last minute

Post by Tom Wells »

What a nice run! Mike & I went to see Bob and gobble some Firehouse subs.

Afterward Bob took us to Wellington's where we got the Deluxe tour, involving a 1965 Corvair turbo convertible, a Nash-Healey, a Ferrari, A 1926 Rolls Royce, Corvettes, Iso Grifo, Stearns Knight and on and on. What an amazing collection!

Sorry, I was so taken with the cars I forgot to take pictures. Maybe next time?

A thoroughly enjoyable day. Until the next time,

Tom
mooreken

Re: Another last minute

Post by mooreken »

Also I'm sorry I couldn't go. As someone always does, they say, "I used to have one of those"...lol
My second car after the 1960 3cyl 2-cycle SAAB was a 1966 front 2/3s and a 1965 back 1/3 with the 4 carb convt Corvair... (one step below his my 140hp his 180hp stock) It was the first car I ever cut in half. Dad found one and a half of them in the salvage yard and we cut and welded it all back together. Granted he did the heavy lifting and welding but I guess I just never got over it and stayed in the collision repair all the rest of my life.

Maybe next time...would love to see his collection. We did a lot of his cars at the Autocrafters on Cassat when I was with them.
Ken