SNO BALL run DSCC 2/18/2023

Post by Tom Wells »

SNO BALL RUN

FEBRUARY 18, 2023

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

REVISED DATE!

FINALIZED LOCATION!!

THIS YEARS DAY CRUISE IN FOR OUR NORTHER MEMBERS WILL BE HELD IN LIVE OAK FLORIDA.

BIG WOOD BBQ & GRILL
314 72ND TRACE NW
LIVE OAK FL. 32064

Big Wood is a little north of Live Oak and just west of US 129

If coming from North on I-75 or 41 take US120 south cross over I-10 about a1 mile.

If coming from Jacksonville or Tallahassee take I-10 to US 129 then go south about 1 mile.

If coming from Jacksonville or Tallahassee on US 90, take US 129 north for 1.7 miles.

If coming from Tampa or Ocala on I-75, take US 90 west at Lake City, go to US 129 then north 1.7 miles.

BETTER LATE THE NEVER AND IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD REASON (NOT EXCUSE) TO GET IN OUR CARS AND DRIVE. AS ALWAYS, EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN IN. SOME OF US MAY HAVE TO HIT THE ROAD A LITTLE EARLIER TO GET THERE BUT THAT JUST MEANS WE GET A LITTLE MORE SEAT TIME.

Ricky Harper has made reservations for us at 11:30 am. The restaurant opens at 11:00 am. Plenty of parking, so schedule your driving and travel time accordingly. Again, we chose this location to give as equal time, distance and travel conditions to give as many as possible a good chance to be there.

I have added an event to the Club website so please register for a head count for the restaurant.

Remember everyone; "It starts with cars and ends with friends!"
To register, go to DSCC.US