Daytona Track Nite America

mooreken

Daytona Track Nite America

Post by mooreken »

I just got this email as I had signed up last year when it was canceled.

Hey Daytona Track Nighter!

We know it's been a while, but we wanted to make sure you knew we hadn't forgotten about you. We have two dates on our calendar this season for Track Night in America at Daytona International Speedway! After we had to cancel our event there last July, we promised that you would have first dibs on our next event there.

We'll be back at Daytona on Friday, April 30th. Registration will open to the public on Monday, March 1st. On Tuesday, February 23rd, I will send an invitation to register to everyone who was registered for last year's event. Then on Thursday, February 25th, I will send out additional invitations to everyone who was on the original waitlist.

Keep in mind that everyone who was on the original roster will be able to register, so if you're planning to do so, make sure you register as early as you can. It's entirely possible that between people signed up for last year and people from last year's waitlist we could fill up even before we open to the public.

Mark your calendar and keep an eye out for your priority invite. We hope to see you out at the track with us soon!