Still alive and kicking!

Anything else that could be posted. Keep it semi socially acceptable, please.
Charlie

Still alive and kicking!

Post by Charlie »

It's been a few years since I reached out to all my Cobra brothers and sisters, but I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I'm still around. Still have the Cobra too, although I added a C7 Grand Sport to the garage as my daily driver. I think I caught the Cobra lifting a tire on the vette one night out of disrespect.

I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon, especially my old friend Black Snake. He and I go way back. Plus it looks like there are a lot of new Cobra owners locally I haven't met. Take care all!
Charlie Lipscomb
Tom Wells

Re: Still alive and kicking!

Post by Tom Wells »

Charlie,

Welcome back from the fog of time! Kay & I are fine, if a bit more creaky. Come out to play on one of our rides whenever you can,

Tom
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Tom,
Glad to be back. Thanks for not dropping my sorry butt from the club for not checking in for so long. Yes we are all a bit creakier than we were. Although I might have replaced that word with crankier. I think age gives us the right to be as cranky as we want.
I moved from my old house, the one that you and your car trailer visited. Still in Mandarin, but in a nicer neighborhood than before. Maybe when I've got my shots in, I'll have a Cobra rally at the new digs. My neighbor would get a kick out of it as he had a few Cobras of his own...none currently though. Maybe seeing all those Cobras lined up would encourage him to get back to snake wrangling. He seems to be a huge car nut just like me.
Tell Kay I said hi. See you soon.
Charlie
BlackSnake

Post by BlackSnake »

Hey Charlie,
Great to hear from you, its been too long. I'm retired now, so just say the word and we'll motor on over. :D

Mike a.k.a. BlackSnake... :cool: